- Company – Company means KDataScience Solutions Private Limited, 304, Suneja Tower 1, Janakpuri District Center, Delhi – 110058.
- GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation Act.
- Data Controller – Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and how any personal information is or are to be, processed.
- Data Processor – Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data Subject – Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
- Personal Data – “Personal data” means information relating to an individual.
1. Principles for Processing Personal Data
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed legally and fairly.
- Restricted to a Specific Purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
2. What Personal Data We Collect And Process
The Company collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
3. How We Use The Personal Data
The Company uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
- To provide you with our services
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
4. Legal Basis For Collecting And Processing Personal Data
Company legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- The Company needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Company permission to do so
- Processing your data is in Company legitimate interests
- The Company needs to comply with the law
5. Sharing of Personal Data
We do not disclose your data to third parties unless otherwise stated below.
- We may share your data with our authorized third parties who process personal data for the purposes described in this Policy. These authorized third parties are not permitted to use your data for any other purposes. We bind them contractually, require them to act consistently with this Policy and to use appropriate security measures to protect your data.
- Mandatory disclosures – We may be obligated by mandatory law to disclose your data to certain authorities or other third parties, for example, to law enforcement agencies acting for the security of the participants. We may also disclose and otherwise process your data under applicable law to defend the Company’s legitimate interests.
6. Retention of Personal Data
- Company will retain your personal information only for as long as
- Company is in product and/ or service contract with you
- Company has your consent to contact you for its updates and other information
- Company will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
7. Data Protection Rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed about what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent